Thursday, January 15, 2009

SWATCH CRAZY!!




Yes I have yet a couple more swatches to show you! I decided after I tried out my Carolyn New York colors, that I may as well try some of my Misa's on over the tops of them. Most turned out pretty good, however there was one MAJOR EPIC FAIL.


Thumb - Sugar Daddy over Jones Beach Pink Bikini
Index - Sugar Daddy over Mugged on the 6 Train



Middle - Sweat Pleasure over New York New Year



Ring - Lolli Jolly over Poppy Chulo


Pinky - Candy Girl over Pride Week



I liked the combo on my pinky so well, that I painted all my nails with this combo. It's like these colors were meant to be together!

NO FLASH

(If you look at my index finger, it looks like there is a gouge in the polish, it wasn't, it was just a bit of my sugar donut I had eaten right before I snapped these pics lmao)



LAST TWO PICS, WITH FLASH




Can you tell which one is the Epic Fail??

No comments:

Post a Comment