Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD




























































Why am I so lucky you say?? Because I have great friends, that's why! Never in a million years when I started this blog did I think of all the cool people I would meet and become friends with. One of my WONDERFUL friends, Inge (you may know her as Polish Pixie, I know her simply as friend, LOL, ok I even had to crack up at the corny-ness right there) surprised me with a package today. As I carefully opened it, I noticed three little bubble wrapped packages inside. I picked up the first one, and as I started to unroll the bubble wrap I think I see something so wonderful!!! Could it be what I think it is? Could this really be what I have been drooling over and procrastinating about ordering for myself??? YES IT IS!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen I have in my possession my very first Nfu Oh!! This beauty is everything I thought it would be and more. Miss #60 you really are so much prettier in person, I must say. I couldn't stop and stare at Miss #60 all day though, I still had two more little babes waiting for me to open. I moved on to my other two little bubble wrapped goodies and in them I found my very first Nubars!!! She sent me Indigo Illusion and Peacock Feathers. Inge just did a post today about Nubars and I left a comment asking what she thought of Nubars, because I was thinking about getting some of these beauties. How was I to know that in only a few short hours I would be opening up my very own Nubars!!?? Please take a look at these gorgeous ladies I rec'd. And by all means click to enlarge them!





*************************


TO INGE - I really can't thank you enough! You really rock my world girlfriend :)


*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment