Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MY 100TH POST! ! ! ! AND 2nd CONTEST! ! !

100 posts, I can't believe it! When I started this blog, I really hoped I was going to enjoy doing this, and that I would keep it up. I have not only enjoyed it, I have met some really great, wonderful people on here from all over the world! Thanks to all who check in here and see what I am up too. You all have made this really a great experience and I look forward to 100 more posts!!

CONTEST INFO:
As I mentioned earlier this week, I want to do a contest in celebration of not only 100 posts, but in celebration for all Getcha Nails Did fans! I was hoping to have it all planned out by now, but my posts came a little faster than I was prepared for. So let me go over what I have so far:
****************************
EDIT: PLEASE TAKE MY PRIZE POLL AT THE TOP OF MY PAGE
****************************


1) This contest will be open to all my "fans" - worldwide :)
2) To enter: Please leave me a comment letting me know what you like &/or dislike about Getcha Nail Did, also anything you would like to see me post about in the future, or any changes you would like made.
3) You must also leave your email address & first name so that I will be able to contact the winner.
4) Only one entry per person.
5) This contest will be open for 2 weeks, starting on Jan. 8th & closing on Jan. 22nd.
6) The winner to be announced Friday Jan. 23rd.
7) Prizes to be announced in the near future!!

Good luck to you all & THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment