Thursday, January 8, 2009

OLD NAIL POLISHES

Going through my stash last night I came across a couple of polishes that I thought my fellow addicts might like.

OIL OF OLAY - #445 ELECTRIC RED
Does anyone remember Oil of Olay making nail polish? I sure don't.


A LA MODE by ORLY - #614 BLUE METALLIC & #502 BERRY SENSATION
I used to love these! Berry Sensation (look at my poor bottle) was my GO TO color for summer, oh so many summers ago!


SINFUL COLORS - #218 THIMBLEBERRY
This used to be my FAVORITE nail polish color, I have two bottles of this still. But I am also showing you guys this because of the bottle shape. Sinful colors sure has come a long way. Does anyone know if they still make this color?

ORLY - #84 FLAMING RUBY
This is another one I am showing just because of the old bottle shape Orly used to have. I must have really liked this color though, because this was another that I had two bottles of.

SaQu - #? Name? DASHER?
This is one that I wondered if any of you all had heard of? This is a pretty big size bottle of nail polish. I have no clue where I got this from. Do any of you all know anything about SaQu?

MAYBELLINE - SNOW GLOBE TOP COAT
This one has been thick since the day I bought it about 5 or so years ago. Back then I wasn't aware of fingernail polish thinner. I need to get some and thin this out and use it again.
Another one I am curious if any of you nail polish know-alls remember.

Well that is all of my strange, unusual or semi-interesting nail polishes I have. I would kill to know what all nail polish I have foolishly thrown away.


Berry Sensation & Thimbleberry are the two colors from above that bring back the most memories for me & I will probably always keep those bottles.
Do you guys have any nail polishes you hold dear to your heart just because, not just because it is a hard to find or really expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment