Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAIRY NAILS..........SAY WHAT??

Bet that post title got your attention, huh! LOL, I purchased two NYX nail polishes yesterday. I bought a light blue & silver glitter type color and a green color. I'm not for sure on the names because I took them home yesterday and don't have them here with me at work. I think the green one is Lime Speckle or Lime Sparkle, I know lime is in the name. I'm drawing a total blank on the blue one.


First up is the hairy blue nail - it really only looked hairy when I snapped the pic with the flash on, without the flash it just looked normal.


This next one I painted one base coat of my new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumpin' Jade, I then used my new NYX Lime Sparkle/Speckle over the top of it. I literally couldn't quit looking at this nail! I almost painted all my nails this color combo, but I decided against it since I was at work and it was almost time to leave for the day, I just knew I would have messed them up. I do love this though. I think it is a great color combo for upcoming St. Patty's Day, so I will use it then. I couldn't really capture the true beauty of this on camera for some reason, but I did my best :)
Inside, no flash
Inside, WITH flash
Blurred with flash to try and show the mega sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment