Friday, January 30, 2009

MALL HAUL

I usually avoid the mall at all costs, but I went today at lunch. And I went to Claire's and Hot Topic and picked up some nail polish.


First up the Hot Topic nail colors. I have seen these on Scrangie's blog - and she makes it look so good, I figured I needed to get me some. None of the colors have any names or bottle numbers.


I got a silver foil finish, black w/ silver glitter, purple glitter, blue glitter and red glitter. These only cost $2.99 each. I am wondering how user friendly these are going to be.









Next up are the Claire's colors. They had alot more choices, but at $4.50 each I wasn't gonna go crazy. I can get china glaze at Sally's for only $3.25 each. When she checked me out though I guess it was buy one get one 50% off, so it ended up costing $3.37 ea. I think their names leave a little to be desired though. Except for the chunky glitter one, I think Slime is a great name!




SLIME is a chunky, teal/green holo glitter filled polish.

YEL is a blue polish loaded with fine holo glitter.

JEN JEN is a lime green polish loaded with fine holo glitter.

GO GREEN is a green polish with medium sized glitter.

The two shots below were taken in sunlight to try and show off the glitter, it was a little hard doing this though since I was in my car waiting in the McDonald's drive thru at the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment