Friday, January 23, 2009

A COUPLE OF THINGS

Just wanted to post a few little random things, and didn't want to do a bunch of little posts.


NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK
I have come across a new blog, and you all know how I like to spread the love around on new nail blogs that I dig! My latest find is called:
Colette has just started this blog. I came across her blog from a comment she left me. I have a habit of checking peoples profiles when they leave comments so I can see if they have a blog, and if they do I usually check it out. I really like this blog! She has an amazing stash, I believe she said around 250 bottles. But the strangest thing is, she is able to wear one color of nail polish for like a week straight, weird, huh??!!! Please click the link and check her out and show the new blog on the block some love!

I went to Petco and bought a few new things for the baby Dinky.

Cute right? Well how come she has only had this little pink crown on for like one day and I noticed last night that about 6 of the pink jewels have fallen out!!! Petco you disappoint me. I would think that a little thing like this costing me $7.99 would last a bit longer. You might just be seeing me again this weekend, with a jeweless crown in my hand. If that sweater unravels, I'm gonna unravel - on you! :(

I have just recently been trying out these NYX nail polishes. They have a ton of shades, plus they are only $2.99 each. So when I picked out a few colors and was later looking to see what the name were I thought for sure this one was mis stickered:
SO I got on NYX's website, which I love how they do their colors. I wish more websites did theirs this way. At least when they completely change a color but still keep an old name, you can click on the name and it will show you the old color as well. Some of these other companies could take a note or two on that.
Anyway, no, this color is not mis-stickered. They really named this bright pink, flashy, glitter filled polish Sheer Nude - wtf NYX?

No comments:

Post a Comment