Wednesday, January 21, 2009

COMING ATTRACTIONS

I have so much good stuff headed your way, that I'm excited about tuning in to my own blog to see what I have posted next ! ! ! ! ! ! I keed I keed, of course I will know, I'm the only poster here at Getcha Nails Did, it's a one woman show 'round these parts! On to the goooooood stuff:


First off I would like to take a second and THANK everyone that has left me comments, concerns, likes, criticisms, and even a few mild Dinky stalking messages (you know who you are Nixxy) for me in my 100th/Contest post. Please rest assured that I have personally (remember, just a one woman show here) read each and every one. I have even taken some notes on the likes/dislikes/& want more of's. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the comments. As most of you can see, after a few of those comments about my blurry header that quickly changed! I am still trying to come up with a header that is more personalized to my site, but until then, enjoy the crispness of my new, temporary header. You ask and I will definitely try to accommodate.


I have SEVERAL reviews coming up, please see below for more details:

*****UPDATE********
I almost forgot! I will be doing a manicure on my BF's hands and posting pics of that up! I told him that was the only way I was going to do that for him this week, was if I could take pics and post them up! lol - he fell for it!

******END OF UPDATE******

You guys might remember about the SKINN lotion I have been massaging into my heels, that full review is coming up.


I have a full review of Nubar's Vineyard collection coming up, which consists of eight gorgeous red to purple creme polishes.


My CND Cuticle Eraser trial is taking a little longer than hoped, it's hard remembering to use that stuff, so I have postponed the two week trial I original stated I would do, and I am going to use it a little longer.


You all have asked for more Drugstore Brand reviews, so I will be doing some of those too!


I am also going to try to compile a list of my favorite top 10 or 20 COLORS and then one of my favorite BRANDS.


I also have a few secret items headed my way that I will be doing reviews on as well!


Of course, I will still be doing my regular posts in addition to all of my new reviews (NYX's, Zoya's, Nubar's from Pixie, & my NFU OH #60 to name a few plus some more nail art :)
(Woooo, I think I'm going to need a few extra hands for this, calling all hand volunteers.....)


So see, it's like a party over here! If you leave now I'm going to have to call a Party Foul on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment