Monday, January 26, 2009

NOTD

As I am sure most of you will notice from the pics, I took off my acrylics instead of getting them filled. As you may recall I was trying to give my nails a break from them when my sister bombarded us with her last minute wedding. Of course I JUST had to get those nails put back on for the wedding. So back to the drawing board I go with my naturals. I know that will make some of you happy to see the acrylics gone, but I love my fake nails from time to time. I will probably go back to them at some point, but I am going to give my naturals a go for now.


Tonight I used one of my new Zoyas! I chose Blair - and what a beauty she is! I used two coats of Blair and then I popped out my Colorama in Pink Pinata. OH MY GOSH!!! This is so gorgeous, I can't quit looking at this! SO here are the pics - so you can't quit looking at it either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment