Thursday, January 29, 2009

HIGH HO! HIGH HO! IT'S BACK TO WORK I WENT

***EDIT****
I just realized that I first had this post titled as "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" - that sounded totally bad - lmao! Please note it was a lack of attention to detail and not name calling by me to my lovely readers :)
***
Well after two days off due to bad weather, I am back at work today :( However, I did have two lovely packages siting on my desk when I arrived this morning :)


The first package I opened was my KONAD STAMPING KIT!! I am so excited about this kit I could literally pee my pants - no joke!







My second package was some goodies that Lisa Cocuzza from It's A Glam Thing had sent to me! (I forgot to mention that she has a blog too, you can click this link to be directed to it.) The two items she had sent to me are from VB Cosmetics. You can check out their website by clicking here. I will have full reviews of these products very soon for you guys.
The first item is Dazzle Dry Nail Care System (click here for more details)




The second item is Be Silky Callus Spray softener w/ Tea Tree Oil (click her for more details)

Again, I can't thank Lisa Cocuzza & VB Cosmetics enough for graciously sending me these products, THANK YOU!

On an unrelated note, Dinky is none to pleased with this cold weather. She had her first taste of snow and of course I had to take her picture, well see for your self and tell me - does she LOOK like she is having fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment