Saturday, January 3, 2009

POLKA DOT NAILS

I did a polka dot design tonight on my nails. Of course I was really looking for an excuse to use my new camera :)


I came across a great nail art blog, Asami had some really great tips on doing polka dot nails. The blog is called MY MANICURE, and it is great. Great step by step guides with pictures. Anyone interested in nail art should take a look :)

You all might remember that mint green color I saw on Khloe Kardashian awhile back, well I ordered China Glaze - Groovy Green. It's petty close, but a bit on the light side. I would prefer it to be more green. That's the color I used on my tips. Since Groovy Green was so sheer I painted a base coat of China Glaze - White on White. I used black acrylic paint for the dots. I messed up a little doing my right hand, and not all of my dots are uniform in shape, but I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment