Tuesday, January 27, 2009

STATE OF EMERGENCY


Oklahoma has been declared state of emergency due to an ice storm we had run through yesterday and cover us all in ice. So I'm home today - wooo hooo! However while walking from my car yesterday I slipped an fell - lol! And it wasn't just a quiet slip and fall, I was carrying my bag that contains my clear shoe box of untried nail polish, so when I fell - I FELL WITH A BOOM! RATTLE! SHAKE! lmao - the most important thing though - none of my bottles of polish broke! Shew---I had to check that out while I was still laid out on the sidewalk :) oh, yeah, I wasn't hurt either.

So since I am home today, I hope to maybe do some ice inspired nail art. Ohhh, I just had an idea for some Fire & Ice nails..........be sure to check back for those!


Not to worry about Dinky, she found a way to stay warm and I busted her "daddy" once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment