Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NAILS INSPIRED BY ASAMI



I also did another nail art design for today. After checking out Asami's blog, My Manicure, she really gave some great tips on painting flowers on your nails using acrylic paint. So Asami, here is my attempt and I really am quite pleased with myself :) Thanks for your great tutorials gal!


What I Did & Used:
I painted two coats of Sinful Colors in Midnight Blue. A gorgeous dark blue.



Then I used some acrylic paint in silver I purchased at Michael's Craft Store.


And a regular paint brush I purchased from Michael's craft store. I picked one that had a short, pointy tip.



Asami tutored on her blog how to make simple flowers, so that is what I tried.
I then used a single silver bouillon ball and placed it in the center of each flower.
I think these turned out so cute. Thanks Asami, all your hard work on your tutorials is paying off girl :) Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment