Monday, January 19, 2009

DOROTHY WHO???

Doesn't it just BUG you when you see a nail polish and it is love at first sight, only to find out some dumb dumb has decided to discontinue the color?! Well this happened to me last week while checking out The Nailphile, a wonderful blog fave of mine. There, I found staring back at me the most beautiful blue glitter filled nail polish I have seen! After leaving a comment, it was confirmed this was a dreaded discontinued PITA hard to find color! I shake my fist at you deciders of discontinuable colors! However, I knew I still had my trusty FRANKEN QUEEN over at NeverTooMuchGlitter! YES!! So I presented her the challenge and folks she answered and answered huge!!


EXIBIT A: The original Dorothy Who? modeled by The Nailphile


PHOTO PROPERTY OF WWW.THENAILPHILE.COM


EXHIBIT B: Franken Dorothy Who? modeled by NeverTooMuchGlitter


PHOTO PROPERTY OF http://nevertoomuchglitter.wordpress.com

To see how to make your very own Dorothy Who?, please click here for the full post! That is a pretty damn good franken in my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment