Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WHERE CAN I GET NAIL JEWELS?

I am hoping you ladies might be able to help me locate a store that carries small jewels that can be used in nail art. Like the little rhinestones. Sally's hardly carries any, and you usually have to buy like a multi pack full of other nail art jewels/rhinestones.


Last Friday I went to Hobby Lobby and found some red ones I planned on using for my Sailor nail art I have been wanting to do, and when I got home and tried to use them, they were way to big. The ones I got from Hobby Lobby were 3mm in size. I need the 1.75mm size.

I tried Walmart and they didn't have what I needed either. Yes I can get these online, but the shipping will cost me $7, and that's the only thing I need to order right now.


Hoping maybe one of you ladies knows of a store that sells these type of things....

No comments:

Post a Comment