Monday, May 4, 2009

RAOK - THANK YOU DEEZ NAILZ!




I rec'd a wonderful package from "D" of Deez Nailz. You all might have seen her blinding photos of some neon nail polish she picked up on the cheap a couple of weeks ago. I had been drooling over all the wonderful bright colors. The np is from a Canadian company and it is called Billie. D was kind enough to mail me five of these bright beauties! Thank you so much! You know how much I love the neon brights and all of these are right up my alley. I did get a chuckle at the names: Blue, Green, Pink, etc! lmao - what happens when they come out with another shade of pink?? Well they throw "pansy" on the end of it, that's what! :)

She also sent these polishes in the cutest little box too!

THANK YOU DEE'Z NAIL'Z!!

No comments:

Post a Comment