Friday, May 15, 2009

HOW DO YOU STAMP YOUR KONAD?

My mom and I have a little debate going as to the correct way to stamp the konad designs on nails.


WHAT BROOKE SAYS:
The stamp should face out, so that if you held your hand out for people to see your nails, they would see the image facing them.


WHAT MOM SAYS:
The image should face in, so that when she looks down at her nails the image is facing her.


This got me interested in YOUR thoughts on this and how YOU do your nails. So I am putting a "fun" little poll up over the weekend to get your input.


******
And the answer to my question what is different about this wine glass mani - I think they are upside down!! The glasses are facing her! lol a couple of you caught it :)



I thought it was funny that she said these mani's were for HER to enjoy, that's why the designs should face her - but could I hurry up and get it done before her appointment the next day where they are always checking out her mani's I do for her....................
uh huh, just for YOUR enjoyment you say.......
TAKE YOUR PICK OF THE SIDE EYE I AM THROWING HER OVER THAT ONE!





(My favorite side eye shot)


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL! I WILL SEE YOU ALL COME MONDAY!



Don't forget, if you have a nail polish blog that you would like for me to add to Monday's New Blog on the Block post, please send me an email to
getchanailsdid@yahoo.com with a link to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment