Friday, May 15, 2009

COULD I INTEREST YOU IN A GLASS OF WINE?

This was my mom's mani for last night. She specifically wanted the konad plate (#M38) with the wine glass. So when the plate came in yesterday, I knew what I would be doing last night!




The base coat is Sally Hansen - Deepest Violets. I them stamped on the wine glasses using China Glaze - Passion. I then added a touch of glitter using my Stripe Rite nail art pen in gold glitter. On the thumbs only I stamped the grapes and vine pattern on using China Glaze - Cherish.









Boy Mom didn't waste any time busting out the props for this one, lol!






This design was so skinny, as you can see it just isn't a very bold design unfortunately. The gold glitter bubbles added a little bit of bling to it.
:::Now for a most important question:::
Who can tell me what is different about this mani?

No comments:

Post a Comment