Thursday, May 7, 2009

ULTA HAUL

I got a gift card from Ulta from my little sister, so I headed up there last night to spend it :) Look at all the goodies I got! I got all this and only had to spend $10.10 of my own money!!


CLOSE UP SHOTS & NAMES BELOW:
Rosey Future, Don't Think - Just Pink, Do you Lilac it?

Lourve me Lourve me not, Bogota Blackberry, French Bordeaux

Cherish


Lots of OPI's huh?! I know I'm not a big OPI fan, but it was basically what they had the most of. Most of their China Glaze colors I either had or weren't that interested in. So I ended up with a bulk of OPI's.

I was MOST excited to find the French Bordeaux though! This was a color that growing up me, my sisters and my step mom went through BOTTLES of! This was one of the discontinued colors that OPI brought back - I think it was the Colorcopia collection?? Anyway, I had to call my step mom last night to tell her the news, she was pretty excited. I am trying to track down another bottle of this around town, as this Ulta only had one. Looking at the color today I don't get what all the fuss was about with us and this color, but I obviously never forgot it and it has more of a "sentimental" value now more than anything.

As a side note, Ulta has their OPI's Buy 2 get 1 free.

No comments:

Post a Comment