Thursday, October 1, 2009

DIAMOND COSMETICS WINTER 09 COLLECTION

Good morning all! Happy first day of October - I can officially start celebrating Halloween and not feel guilty about it :) So today I have Diamond Cosmetics Winter collection for you. I was going to try and get sunshine pics for you all but, I just couldn't wait! So hopefully I will get some of those this weekend, but for now take a look at the ones I did get.







SMOKEY ROSE - 3 coats
This is actually much lighter in color in person. I am hoping to get a more color accurate shot of it for you all real soon. The formula was really, really nice with this. I would say that 98% of the polish I get from Diamond Cosmetics is really nice, formula wise, with just an occasional bottle of one that is on the thick side.




MULBERRY MAYHEM - 3 coats
I just LOVE colors like this! So bright and creamy and shiny. Diamond Cosmetics formula was perfect on this! You can see how nicely this applied.




CRUSHED VELVET - 3 coats
Another one that is not color accurate! Part of the problem with this one is, is that it is a purple and those never photograph right for me. This is a dark plum colored purple. Gonna try and get a better pic of this one too. The formula on this one was a little thick, but nothing to hard to use.




CHERRY TOBACCO - 3 coats
This was the one that spoke to me from the start. Not only do I think the name is so fitting for this, but the color is just beautiful! This color was perfect in my opinion, I wouldn't change anything about it. LOVE IT!



As I have said before, Diamond Cosmetics is killing it! They have so much going for them

*Great, reliable formula
*Wonderful, personable customer service
*Great Product
*Keeping up with "the big guys" by coming out with collections
*Unbeatable price - $2.00 a bottle!!

What more could you ask for in a nail polish? OH, I know, how about some glitters and holo's??? Hey, a girl can ask, can't she???

**UPDATE::
These are supposed to be available today, October 1st. Their web designer is currently working on getting them on the website, so check the website soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment