Friday, October 30, 2009

AN UNDERTAKER COWBOY IN CAMO PAINT??

That's how I sent my son to school this morning. They are doing a Vocabulary Parade at school today and after the teacher talked to all the kids to find out what their costumes would be, gave them each a word that would fit in with their costume. My son decided to tell the teacher he was going as a cowboy - uh, what?? Am I missing something here from the hooded robe, jason mask and bloody sword - is that the new cowboy?? Of course the kids were not allowed to wear scary masks or bring fake (or real for that matter) weapons of any kind - so his costume was down to just the hooded robe. I have nothing "cowboy" for him to pull that off, so after a trip to walmart I got a face painting kit in camo. Luckily I did find a camo dog tag to really tie the costume all together with - lol! Thank goodness he is still in 1st grade and matching isn't a big deal . . . .yet. After taking pictures this morning, he gave me strict orders that they better be on my blog today - So here is what I sent my son to school looking like this morning:



We forgot to get the cowboy themed picket sign in the picture, whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment