Friday, October 2, 2009

HO HUM FRIDAY

Well it is Friday all ready and I have nothing planned for today :( Last night was my bf's birthday, so that really left no nail time - so blame him for the lack of posts today. We had a wonderful crab leg feast that my mom graciously paid for. Came home and had cake and that was about it. Hopefully something will turn up today I can post about . . . .

Going to go by Sally's at lunch and see if I can pick up a bottle of the new China Glaze Matte polish. I really want to try and matte the gun mani and see what it looks like - so keep your fingers crossed that they have it in stock. Plus I just got my 15% coupon for Sally's so you know that is burning a hole in my pocket, lol.

Maybe I will try and get a post together of some of my past favorite NOTD's and konads, what do ya think ladies?????

No comments:

Post a Comment