Friday, October 9, 2009

I'M A WINNER :)

A while ago I won a contest over at Glitter Millie's blog and I got my choice of brand of nail polish that I wanted. I chose Barry M's since I can't get them over here in the US. I sent her a few of the names of the colors I liked and some idea of what colors I look for in polish. Which basically consists of glitter and bright colors - a bright glitter and I'm in heaven :)

What she sent me didn't disappoint and I can honestly say they are all colors that I would have picked out myself. She also included a ton of extras!! So feast your eyes girls, feast your eyes!!

Lancome Juicy Tube, Nail Art Stickers, Chocolate Bar, Nail Art Kit, 5 Barry M's, 1 2True Glossy wear np.



Enlarge pic to read names of all the polishes

Thank so much GLITTER MILLIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment