Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ELECTRIC CORAL COMPARISONS

Yesterday I told you all that I thought I might have a dupe for Billie - Electric Coral. The one I had in mind was Superstar - Orangu an A-Lister. When I pulled down my "orange" shoebox though, I found another one that was sort of close, so I decided to compare it too. The third one is Finger Paints - Coral Compliment.



You can really see just how close Orangu An A-Lister and Electric Coral are. I can't really see that much difference between the two, as far as bottle pics. I could tell that Coral Compliment was going to be darker though.


INDEX- SuperStar Orangu An A-Lister
MIDDLE - Billie Electric Coral
RING - Finger Paints Coral Compliment




I would classify the SuperStar and Billie to be dupes. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment