Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PICS FROM MY NIXXY SWAP

Thought I would show you all some swatches from my recent swap with Nixxy.

BYS - FERN
Ohlala this color is pretty, isn't it? It is sort of an army type green with subtle, silver shimmer.


BYS - SPARKLE NIGHT
This is such an unusual nail polish. Everything about it is so different from the norm. The base color is sort of a dark, dirty gold color. Then it has tons of gold micro glitter, with larger, round pieces of copper glitter, and then rainbow holo bar glitter! This polish is "da bomb" :)



CLASSICS - NO NAME
Didn't find a name on this one. But it's glitter - so who cares?? This is a pretty cool one, tons of different colored glitter. You mostly see hot pink, but there is also dark blue, red, green, yellow! Very sparkly!




BLOOM - JESSICA MAUBOY I
Another ohlala color. A very sexy red.





CHINA GLAZE - BLUE SPARROW
I meant to post up the swatch of this one before my NOTD yesterday, but I didn't. Whoops!! Anyway, since I took the pics I figured I may as well post them!



I tried to take pics with just the dining room light on and it was too dark, but look how pretty the blue looks!! I love the color in the two bottom pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment