Friday, October 23, 2009

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME



SING IT WITH ME!!! That's what I started doing as soon as I saw a very special package arrive for me today!! I had a wonderful lady, Rasilla of IN A NUTSHELL, in Canada pick me up some Sally Hansen Canada exclusive nail polishes!! She kindly took time to run around to stores and locate these for me and ship them my way! The kindness of the nail community still amazes me!! While I did pay pal her the money for the polishes, she kindly shipped them to me for free! I wondered why she wasn't responding to my messages of how much shipping was - sneaky girl!! She also included a little gift of a discontinued Sally Hansen Chrome in Salmon Pearl Chrome! I can't wait to konad with that! Anyway ladies - behold the greatness:




Burnt Sienna, Valentino, Project Runway & Purple Heart


Sally Hansen Chrome - Salmon Pearl Chrome


Esther - thank you thank you thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment