Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NINA ULTRA PRO SWATCHES & FANTASY MAKERS

First up - PrettyBrownGirl asked me where did I get my Fantasy Makers Confetti nail polish at. I got it from the Halloween display at Walgreens. I believe Walmart also carries this nail polish also.

Ok, now on to the swatching :) I think both of these could be jellies - but I am not 100% positive. They have that really wet, squishy look to them, which makes me think they are. However, they weren't really sheer like jellies tend to be. So you decide - I call 'em jellys, you can call them whatever you want :) Either way - just get them! Both of these are just fantastic - Nina, another underrated nail polish brand like Savvy. Both are available at Sally's but lack the real range in shades. However, these two are just jems! I don't forget about Nina - Purple-xing, that is one hot polish ladies. Anyway - here is Blue Blaze and Sailor:






h

No comments:

Post a Comment