Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ORANGES GALORE

I decided to do some orange nail polish swatches for you all in the name of Halloween! Enjoy the pic spam :)



NABI - KATE
I have really been impressed with all my Nabi brand nail polishes that I have. This one was no exception. This was a really shimmery peachy orange shade that was a little mature for my taste, but still very pretty.






RIMMEL - POP QUIZ
Pinky finger - one coat Pop Quiz over black.
This Rimmel is just full of flakes!! You really need to enlarge this to see all the flaky buttery layers, lol. It looks a little rough in the pics but it really isn't, I think it is the flakes playing tricks on ya!






PURE ICE - HOT TAMALE
This was one I bought a long time ago but never used. Wowser was this pretty on! I almost kept it on for my NOTD but ended up deciding on another color. This is so pretty and shimmer, not bad for a cheap-o brand.






CHINA GLAZE - BREAKIN
This one I will be comparing to Sinful Colors - Cloud 9 a little later for you all today. This is another shimmery orange. The shimmer is yellow and gives it a really cool look.






NABI - NEON ORANGE
This one would have worked better if I would have done about 2 more coats, but me and the BF were going to watch a movie so I had to get a move on it! This is a squishy shiny jelly. This is just screaming for a Halloween makeover on it I think.






NYX GIRLS - GOLDEN GLITTER
Boy, was I surprised by this one. Such a pretty color. This reminds me of some of those new CG glitters that came out. This is a dark reddish orange jelly base with shimmery glitter suspended in it. Another color I got several months ago (the Las Vegas trip) that I never used. That's two colors that I judged by the outside and not their insides, let that be a lesson to us all. Girls, if you see this polish, get it!






SALLY HANSEN FIRE OPAL - EARTHEN OPAL
How pretty is this? This totally looks like fall to me. This is what I decided on for my NOTD today. Isn't she gorgeous? I wish Sally Hansen would come out with more colors and finishes like this again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment