Friday, October 23, 2009

SALLY HANSEN CANADA EXCLUSIVES SWATCHES



Guess how I spent my lunch hour today......! Yes, I spent it putting on nail polish just to turn right around and take it all off, all in the name of swatching :) But I couldn't help it, I had these four bottles sitting on my desk giving me puppy dog eyes, wanting me to rub their bellies - so I did!! Haha, what can I say, I'm a sucker for stuff like that. I even added an extra treat - I added a top coat of China Glaze - Matte Magic ( THANK YOU CHRISTY!! ) over each of them so I could see what they look like. All I can say is one turned my nails into WOOD and I LOVES it :) Lets take a look, shall we?


BURNT SIENNA - 2 coats





BURNT SIENNA W/ CG MATTE MAGIC




VALENTINO - 2 coats (my favorite from this collection <3)





VALENTINO W/ CG MATTE MAGIC (Awesome wood nails!)




How awesome does this look???



PROJECT RUNWAY - 2 coats






PROJECT RUNWAY W/ CG MATTE MAGIC




PURPLE HEART - 2 coats





PURPLE HEART W/ CG MATTE MAGIC





Teehehheh!! Aren't these awesome? I am so pleased with them all, but Valentino was the one I was most excited about getting, and I am super pleased that it remained my fav after I got it. All of them were really pretty though and I am keeping these all together in my "special" nail polish shoe box, right there with my special TiNS polishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment