Friday, October 9, 2009

OPI - RED HOT AYERS ROCK

I have had this polish for almost 2 years - untried!! The reason why is the swatch on the site that I bought it from looked totally different than the actual polish. The polish I got looked like it was sort of a reddish coral color. So untried it has been until last night. After putting on this color I LOVE IT! You all know I am a fan of red polish and this is super duper pretty. It reminds me of a 50's type of red for some reason. This polish actually dries on the nail much darker than it shows in the bottle - and that's a good thing. This polish is definitely a little tricky in that what you see in the bottle isn't what you get on the nail.

I did some konading over this, but since this color was tricky I wanted to post an actual swatch of it so you all could see. You can even tell in the pictures how red this is on my nails compared to the pinkish coral color is shows in the bottle. I liked this color so much I **almost** didn't konad over it - - so not like me, huh!!




No comments:

Post a Comment