Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NOTD & CUTE BOW RINGS!!

Ok, so my NOTD isn't something you haven't already seen today! But after I swatched Nubar - Raspberry Truffle I just knew I had to wear it for a day. So I repainted my nails with it and have been starring at it all day. I just love this color girls :) Plus I also am using this as an excuse to show you these totally cute bow rings.

Tonight my son is having their Fall Carnival so I will be busy doing that I don't know that I will have time for any big nail stuff tonight for you all tomorrow. So my posts might still be lagging a little bit tomorrow too. I do have a Halloween mani that I did my sister this past weekend that I haven't showed you all yet, so I will still have that to show you tomorrow.

EDIT - SORRY LADIES, TOTALLY SLIPPED MY MIND TO SAY WHERE THE RINGS CAME FROM. HOT TOPIC, $8.00 ON SALE BY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF :)














No comments:

Post a Comment