Thursday, October 29, 2009

HALOWEEN PARTY PICS

Hey peeps! Just thought I would share a few photos from the Halloween party with ya!


Let's kick it off with none other than my girl Dinky taking her turn with the "Mrs Roper" wig:





Ricco even gave it a go! lol



Little looks really creepy I think. I also think he looks like Rocky Dennis from The Mask.


My sister's house all gussied up for the party:








I loved how these pictures turned out!! It looks really frightening :)
Little


Ricco


Little & Ricco


Me & Ricco


Me & my sister Brandi


Brandi and her husband Cody



This guys makeup was awesome!! Little wanted to get his picture with him.


And of course the Bride of Frankenstein. She made this costume with bed sheets, awesome, huh!



That's all the pictures I got, hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment