Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NOTD - BLUE SPARROW W/ A HINT OF KONAD

Last night I did some swatching of the new polishes I got from my swap with Nixxy. As soon as I put on China Glaze Blue Sparrow I knew my swatching for the night had come to an end, and I was keeping it on my nails. I will put up all my swatches I did last night a little later. But for now, feast your eyes on this mani:

I just love doing the tone on tone with konad, especially over such a strong base color that has something going on like glitter or shimmer. By using a blue to konad with I think it still lets the pretty Blue Sparrow show and the konad just accents instead of dominates the mani. This blue sally hansen is the BEST blue to konad with, I dont' know what I will do when my bottle is all gone.










No comments:

Post a Comment