Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG! OMG! OMG!

That's what I said after applying these two babies!! MARY sent these to me and I can't thank her enough! I am dying over how pretty these are. Nail polish like this can keep me entertained for hours, lol. Like a cat with a ball of yarn, I tell ya :)

Massini is a nail polish brand that is only found in a few select states. When I first saw these I thought I would never own a bottle. I now have two and I am just pleased as punch. Recently, Mary has started selling these through her blog and you can purchase them HERE.

I have swatches of both, Slamming Red and Purple Medallion. Both of these have to die for glitter in them and just sparkle. I think Slamming Red puts Ruby Pumps to shame!



SLAMMING RED






PURPLE MEDALLION





I think I am going to start a shoe box containing just my favorite, most beloved nail polishes. Of course these two will be included!!
WANT SOME OF YOUR OWN? ORDER HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment