Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NEW BLOGS ON THE BLOCK


Hello everyone!! Hope your weekends turned out good. I was glad we had an extended 3-day weekend for the Labor Day holiday. It is always nice to have an extra day off.


I did get some bad news, my beloved Sooners lost this past weekend. Our QB was hurt in the first half of the game and couldn't return. We lost by one point. Hopefully our QB will be back in a couple of weeks healed from his injuries.


I got some glittery goodies all the way from rainy old England that I will be sharing with you all today too, so stay tuned for that :)


My son also had his 7th birthday yesterday! I forgot to bring my camera, but I took a few pictures with my phone, so I will see if I can upload any of those for you all to see.


I do have two more blogs for you all to check out:




No comments:

Post a Comment