Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PURPLE HAZE

First off, purples do NOT photograph well at all!! I tried to find something that was close to the actual shade of this polish for you all, and this is all I could come up with:



and THIS IMAGE found on Flickr of a bright purple skull.

Anyway, now that we have the actual color shown, lets look at the pictures and just imagine that they are bright purple and not dull blue, ok?!

This is a nail polish brand called Models Own that I got from Helen on a recent swap. Purple Haze is one of the prettiest shades of purple glitter girls! It did go on thin even though it looks very opaque in the bottle. It was a little hard getting the glitter to cover the tips of my nails and took a little bit longer on the dry time. I did a base coat of black and two coats of Purple Haze for the swatches below. I have three more glitters from this brand that I hope to be trying out soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment