Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WHAT'S GREEN & BLUE & GLITTERY ALL OVER?

Why, my NOTD of course! I wanted to do some layering last night so I tried several different color combo's before I decided on the green one that I went with. I was also wanting something glittery, but I didn't want a full glitter polish because I didn't want the hassle of having to take it off, so that was another great reason for doing a layer mani.

For the base coat I went with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Lickety-Split Lime. Then I used two coats of NYX Girls - Yellow Glitter, this really added such a nice sparkle to it. After letting that dry I stamped the diagonal stripe pattern using Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Brisk Blue.

Adding the blue all over stamp really took away from the glaring, bright green color. Also, doing the stamp OVER the glitter really added dimension to my nails! It really looks like the green and glitter has some depth to it since the blue is a creme over the top with no glitter on it. IF you enlarge a couple of the single nail pics, you will see what I mean.















FULL SUNLIGHT PICS:









SHADE PICS, LOOK HOW COOL THE GLITTER LOOKS:



How cool does that look?

1 comment:

  1. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить аппарат для вакуумного массажа купить москва, ультразвуковой скрабер ud-039 и косметологический комбайн биомак? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete