Thursday, July 30, 2009

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DINKY

Me and Dinky have matching nails today, how cute is that? lol I wanted to do something bright and girly for the girl last night, so I decided on a great summer color from Superstar Nail lacquer called Orangu An A-Lister. And as usual, Dinky didn't disappoint in the posing department, just take a look:

Give me sleepy:
Give me wistfully starring off into space:
Give me Whatchu Talkin Bout Willis:

See!! A total Model Dog! Watch out Tyra, here comes America's Next Top Dogel :)
Anyway, with all that posing I am sure you didn't even notice her nails, so here are some pics focused only on her nails.



See, we match :)

This polish is actually more pink in real life. I hope to be able to catch some better pics that show the actual color better today. Hope this gets everyone's Thursday off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment