Thursday, July 16, 2009

ORLY SWATCH - I'M LOSING MY MIND!!

Call me forgetfull! Yesterday I forgot to get the bottles for my NOTD. Last night I swatched the new Orly I got and forgot to get the bottle, and I can not for the life of me remember the name of it! Gahhhh!!! So, once again I will update today's post tomorrow! Please forgive.

**UPDATE! The fabulous Mary of Body and Soul just enlightened me on the name! It is Orly's Green with Envy.

Thanks a ton girl! :) I owe you :)


My camera WOULD NOT capture the color correctly on this one. The pictures appear to be much more blue and the color actually is. This color is actually quite green, so I'm sorry that this won't be accurate.


This polish's first coat was majorly sheer! But after a total of three coats, with the second two being applied thick, this did reach bottle color. I wasn't really impressed with this color on me. I did some layering with this that will be in a future post.








Sorry for the shape of the cuticle area, I had just used pure acetone remover and didn't moisturize before taking the pics. That dang MACRO setting picks up everything!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment