Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SOMETHING THAT MADE ME LAUGH


As most of you know, I love Summer Heights High, especially Mr. G - he holds a warm spot in my heart. Anyway I was watching SHH and I came across part of the show that just screams THIS IS MY BOSS!!!


Mr. G & Celine



Mr. G is label crazy and sets about making labels for anything and everything. My boss takes labels to a whole 'nothah level ladies!!! It wouldn't bother me so much if she labeled her stuff, or stuff that really needs a label. But as you will see below, I have included a just a couple of the abundant labels around the office that stare me in the face day in and day out.........








Please enlarge to read ALL four of the labels she made for the microwave.

Another label in the kitchen above the sink.......

This is a trash can - - - - - - - seeeeeeee, it says TRASH!!


Her special label maker makes really BIG labels too!


Look at all that unused space on the switch cover, I think I could get at least 2 more labels on here - one that says ON and one that says OFF, what do you think???


A dry erase board and a little "comedy" label to help fill in all the empty space. . . . . .
And don't even get me started on her sticky note obsession!!!
Do you guys know anyone with a label addiction, or some other equally ridiculous one?

No comments:

Post a Comment