Thursday, July 30, 2009

NIXXY MAKES MY DAY!

Cute Koala, some awesome make up with GLITTAH, and two nail polishes!


Looks like oil after a rain!





The infamous "sex toy" nail polish! lol - it isn't a sex toy, but when Nixxy featured it on her blog a while ago, she gave us a teaser pic and needless to say she got a few guess that came back as a "sex toy", lol!

These all come from the wonderful Nixxy! NIXXY attempted to send me these polishes aswell as several others and ran into a small problem at the post office. So she is attempting to send them in small batches. These were the first to arrive and can I say how amazed I am at them! I plan on giving them each their own special post, so stay tuned!! These might even make me blog on the weekend - that's pretty awesome in my book!
Check out Nixxy at NIXXY'S NAILS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment