Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A FEW (or 6) THINGS I WANT

::EDIT::
I would like to give the picture credits to:
BRING ON THE BLING
&
ALL LACQUERED UP

I'm starting my "Wizard of Ooh Ahz" fund bank TODAY!!!! Come on Spring 2010!!! Of course I am most excited about the Blue one, you all might remember I asked Jen from Never Too Much Glitter to attempt a franken of this (which she knocked out of the park I might add) several months ago. But that pink one has me very intrigued indeed, oh yes indeedy!!

I just LOVE that China Glaze is doing this! I love companies that listen to their customers and give them what they want! I say down with all these stupid H2F! If they made the color once they sure in the heck can make it again.

Who else is gonna get this whole collection? Are you just getting a few colors, if so which ones are rocking your boat?

Also one last question - as far as nail polish storage - do any of you keep collections together or do you separate them and store them with the rest by brand or color? I tend to want to try to keep collections together for some reason. Like the summer days collection from China Glaze I have kept together in a seperate box for some reason. Just wondered if anyone else did the same as me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment