Monday, July 27, 2009

A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

I had been contacted by a wonderful reader about a bottle of Essie St. Martin Mint that she had and didn't want. Most of you all know this is a color that I have searched high and low for. I'm so thankful that I was able to get this on a trade!! Thank you sooo much Kayona!

You all must know how side tracked I have been since I haven't posted pics about this baby for almost 5 days!!! But here she is:




And wouldn't you know it, the wonderful Jen from Never Too Much Glitter contacted me the day before I was to receive my bottle of this in the trade and said she had done some searching and had FINALLY tracked down a bottle of this for me since she knew I wanted it so bad! What timing I tell ya! Thanks so much for your efforts Jen and Kayona!

No comments:

Post a Comment