Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OLD DRAPES, MAYBE CARPET

Old drapes or carpet is what my NOTD reminds me of. Not saying that that is a bad thing, because I really like this. I love the way the colors look together and how nicely defined the details of the konad stamp came out. I thought about maybe adding some jewels to the center of the flowers, but I think I like it better kept simple.


I went off this morning and forgot to grab the nail polishes that I used last night, so I have no pics of them or the names. I will def. update that info tomorrow for any that is interested. I do know the base color was a Nubar from the Vineyard collection and the stamp color is a NYC foil.


I love this so much I **almost** want to wear this another day! I might switch up the colors though. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment