Tuesday, July 12, 2011

London Bound



Got my ticket today : )
I opted for the Economy plus class
on British Airways.
Its one class above regular coach.
Apparently the seats are better and you
have a bit more leg room.
The ticket was a chunk higher
than economy but ... I wanna try it out.
The flight is around 7 hrs &
since its running me approx. the price
of what I'd spend to go to Asia,
I decided to just go with the upgrade.
I justify things really weird in my head haha.
I decided since Ive paid this much for a regular
economy ticket before that its okay to get
the economy plus for that amount.
My ticket was about $1400.
Theres a direct flight from Bermuda to London.
Regular economy was about $900 something.
Leaving September. One way ticket.
Are any of you guys in the UK ?
Let me know what some cool spots are !
Not looking forward to the weather haha



No comments:

Post a Comment