Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gelish!!

(JULY PROMO in the following post)
The long awaited....GELISH is going to arrive tomorrow night!!! 
Yippie!!!! I'm so excited!!! You can even see my new info and price list(including gelish service) at the side
--->
Love the design!!!!

(According to Advert)
Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish is a soak off gel product that works as a polish. 
Gelish cures in a UV light in 2 minutes, hardens like a gel, does not peel, or chip between maintenance 
– ALL IN A POLISH BOTTLE!! 
This state of the art product can be used for nail art and design, and soaks off 3 times faster than any other gel product!!

Of course, i hope that it will last for 21 days at least as they say....
Other than that... We shall see the colour chart tomorrow!!! :D

Anyway, below is overlay with glitters :)
I love the glitter and the shine!!
Contact me at 83398640 for more details and appt booking :)
I love beautiful shining nails!~ 
Tata!~Shining



No comments:

Post a Comment