Thursday, July 28, 2011

Deborah Lippmann It's Raining Men :)

Hi!

Unfortunately for me, the only place where it's raining men is on my nails, haha! It's Raining Men, by Deborah Lippmann is a true cherry red. In the pictures below I used three coats, since I could still see my nail lines after two. I've had this polish on for 4 days, and it has chipped a bit on my left hand, but much more on my right hand (I'm right handed :P) Anyways, this is the best red polish I own because it doesn't tilt too orangey or too pinkish :)






Do you have this color? If so, you should pull it out and try it on ;) By the way, when I took these pictures it was SWELTERING. It's going to be a hot August... Keep cool, everyone (and let me know your thoughts in the comments) :)
-Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment