Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Essie Pretty Edgy/ Freehand Orchid

Hey everyone!

Happy Pink Wednesday! This manicure only has a touch of pink, but I like it. I used two coats of Essie Pretty Edgy, which applied smooth and opaque. It's from Essie's Summer 2010 collection. One coat of Seche Vite on top :) I freehanded a white orchid from a photograph on top a bit later. How do you think it came out?
 

  


One photo in artificial light. You can see the shading on the orchid better here.

And I took a picture with a vase I thought complemented my polish :)

I like this shade of kelly green. It's so bold, and it looks good with my toes, which are lavender right now :D Show me your Pink Wednesday manis, if you did one. You can tweet the link to me @BookwormNails, if you like. Let me know what you think about this mani?

-Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment