Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday Purchases

Hey guys, hope your weekend is going well :)

I thought I'd show you guys what I bought today from one of my favorite beauty stores :) It's a salon/store, so all the Essie bottles are the nice, .5 oz salon version, not the papery .46 oz drugstore versions :P

The only color I don't think showed up well (as it's nighttime, these pictures are with flash) was Tennis Corset. I was in love with this color when I first saw it. It's a sheer, milky white with gold shimmer.

Left to Right (all Essie) : Velvet Voyeur, Little Brown Dress, Pretty Edgy, Tennis Corset, Haute as Hello, Shifting Power

  Left to right: China Glaze - Up All Night, OPI- Big Hair, Big Nails, OPI- Gargantuan Green Grape


Gargantuan Green Grape (gotta love OPI's names haha) is actually a lot more green and a bit brighter than my picture. Also, yaay for my first jelly polish, Big Hair Big Nails :DD And a big yaay to Born Pretty for getting my order here super fast! Way faster than their estimate, and now I have a bunch of great nail art tools. I totally recommend them :)

By the by, I'm really into dark polish all of a sudden as evidenced by the CG and the two dark Essie polishes. Which is no good since it's the middle of summer haha! Have you all tried the polishes I bought today? Or are some of the colors new to you? As always, thanks for reading :))

-The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment