Saturday, June 18, 2011

60s/80s Nails

Hello guys :D

So I did my nails yesterday using tape. I tried a new style, so it's a bit messy, but hopefully you'll enjoy it :) I think these nails look very 1960s or 1980s because of the geometric pattern and the neon colors!

 I used one coat of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Color in White Out (to give the neon color opacity) and two coats of China Glaze's Sun Worshiper on top of the white. For the stripes I used one coat of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Blue Me Away. One coat of Seche Vite on top :)



 

 I have a gumball machine in my room, so I used some of the candies in the pictures :D What do you guys think of this design? What designs have you made with taping? It can be a bit tricky, haha. Thank you for reading! Have a good Saturday :D

-The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment